Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SHOOTINGS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS
- From: "Raymond Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)adelphia.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:06:26 -0700
No one is advocating concealed weapons for everyone. In fact that is already outlawed in most states. A license to carry is not easy to obtain and has nothing to do with registration for purchasing or owning a fire arm.
I'm referring to people that feel comfortable with firearms in their home and for target shooting or hunting. Prudent fire arms owners are familiar with gun safety and wish to be able to keep them and use them for protecting family and property if absolutely necessary. Hunting licenses in California are no longer issued to applicants who have not had a fire arms safety course.
If you don't like fire arms or you are not comfortable with having one, that is understandable. Others prefer to keep their 2nd Amendment rights.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS
- Next by Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS
- Previous by thread: Re: SHOOTINGS
- Next by thread: Re: SHOOTINGS