Gun Control Listserve

Title: Gun Control Listserve

Thank you SEAINT for providing everyone the opportunity to sit at home or work and express their opinions on this forum.  Grassroots discussions like these are a great way to improve society, build safer and what the heck, solve hunger and create world peace!  No wonder we didn't elect a structural engineer for governor.

This brings back fond memories of the dissertations leading to the development of Structuralist.Net.  I've unsubscribed many times and only recently subscribed again.

Well, it was worth another shot (no pun intended)!

Matt