Uplift loads on canopies

I have a project where there are entrance canopies back edge flush against the wall of the building. The canopies are about 12 feet above ground level and the building eave height is about 30 feet. Using ASCE 7-02, is there a way to calculate the uplift suction (if there is one)? The proposed design has the canopy arm beams connected to columns in the wall and the outer edge of the canopy (4 ft from building face) supported by tie rod angling back to the building. If the suction pressure is greater than the dead load, the tie rod supports will go into compression.