From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Manufactured housing foundations

Jordan,

According to HUD, dry stack CMU is allowed.
Reference: http://www.pathnet.org/sp.asp?id=1003
for the Manufactured Homes Installation Training Manual.

It is a pretty good document representing practices and engineered
solutions.  HUD sponsored this and participated in the development.  The

Manufactured Homes Insititute also participated.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jordan Truesdell, PE"
><seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com>

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by
Experian.
http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTE
RAVERAGE