Re: Using steel chains as concrete reinforcement??

I don't understand why anyone would want to do this unless they had some
leftover chain since I am quite sure that rebars are much cheaper for the
same capacity. Furthermore how can proper clearance be assured when the
chair will move all over when the grout pushes against it?

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA