Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CHAIN IN CONCRETE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CHAIN IN CONCRETE
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:41:14 +1000
In regard to Michael Hemstad's opinions:
I agree that if you compare the section area of a chain
with a corresponding rebar, the chain will be more flexible.
I insist, however, that a chain in concrete
will be stronger than the chain in the air.
Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: Castellated Beam Tables
- Next by Subject: Check point for design the reaction wall for laboratory!!!
- Previous by thread: RE: beam camber...
- Next by thread: alternative reinforcement...