Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Alternate design method[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Alternate design method
- From: "Jim Bessley" <jbessley(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:35:11 -0700
I have to look at a wall section using the old "alternate design method" in concrete. The wall section will have both lateral and axial loads. It has been a very long time since I used this method, if ever. does anybody out there have an example that I can get from you that will explain the process. The "99 ACI code uses strength design with different phi and load factors, which have me confused.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Alternate Cold Joint Location
- Next by Subject: RE: Alternate design method
- Previous by thread: Re: alternative reinforcement...
- Next by thread: RE: Alternate design method