Re: Alternate design method

Jim,

There is a chance an older version of PCA's Notes might have some examples
of the use of the "Alternative Design Method", maybe including a wall
example.  I used to have an older version, but I don't know where I have
it at this point.

My concrete text book does not.

Regardless, since the "Alternative Design Method" bascially points you
back to the Strength Design provisions in the code (i.e. Chapter 10 and
Chapter 14), you still more than likely need an example of Strength Design
anyways...and there is a pretty good chance that PCA's Notes might have
that.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI