RE: "Certifying" Lifting Plates

For the design of the lifting lugs here is another link for the engineering aspects:

http://www.pdhcenter.com/courses/s106a/s106.pdf

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Gary Loomis" <gloomis(--nospam--at)MasterEngineersinc.com>
05/02/2007 07:26 AM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: "Certifying" Lifting Plates

Design and Construction of Lifting Beams, David T. Ricker, AISC Engineering Journal, 4th quarter/1991.

Gary W. Loomis, P.E., Senior Structural Engineering

Master Engineers and Designers, Inc.