Re: Alternate Design Method

Robert and Michael,
Thank you for the replies.  I do, however, have this information and have used it before.  I am looking for is an example for combined bending and axial load.  I have used the masonry text before, but I don't think it the axial load capacity calculations will be the same.
Thanks for your time.  I do appreciate it.
Jim