Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
welding spec for appearance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: welding spec for appearance
- From: "Andy Richardson" <chuzman(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:15:47 -0400
I am helping the architect with some custom handrail connections. Considering the amount of effort that is being put into these handrails, I want to be sure that the appearance of the exposed welds matches the rest of the construction. What specification or requirements should I use to ensure a nice looking weld. Any ideas?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Weak axis moment frame K Value
- Next by Subject: RE: welding spec for appearance
- Previous by thread: Re: bay bridge
- Next by thread: RE: welding spec for appearance