Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Invitation to ETABS2000 discusssion forum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Invitation to ETABS2000 discusssion forum
- From: "hossein mardanlo" <hosein.mardanloo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 07:55:04 -0700
This is an invitation to ETABS2000 forum, a proffessional group for CIVIL engineers who are familiar with computer design of structures, using ETABS2000 software. If you feel your friends or colleagues are interested in this issue, please forward this email for them.
In this group, besides discussions about ETABS2000, any discussion about building CODES and other CSI softwares like SAP, SAFE and SECTION DESIGNER are welcomed.
Here you will find many experienced engineers, you can ask your questions and also answer to others' problems. I hope I will meet you in this group soon.
To become a member of this group, click the following link:
Etabs2000 group moderator,
- Prev by Subject: Invitation to ETABS2000 discusssion forum
- Next by Subject: Japanese Steel Shapes vs British Steel Shapes
- Previous by thread: Searching for free downloadble books
- Next by thread: Re: why the moment frame must be capable to resist at least 25% of lateral loads?