Re: ASCE 7-05 Wind Load and Publication Costs -- "A Modest Proposal"

Jim, can you picture the flood of response you're going to get to your suggestion?

What you're doing is suggesting that the cost be spread more evenly over the population.  There are a lot of people who have an aversion to what we usually call "taxes," which are the way that sort of thing is provided.

And then you mention Iraq!  Whew!!

Brace yourself!   :)

Ralph