Re: ASCE 7-05 Wind Load and Publication Costs

How about a law to make the documents public domain, and pay them nothing in the future so that they'll stop changing shit every 3 years? (BTW - wood, masonry, and cold formed are the cheap ones. Pop for a copy of aluminum, manual of concrete practice, and the AISC plus with design guides! Ouch.)

As for ongoing changes and corrections, my state makes changes to every single "model" code that gets adopted. Let those groups fix the typos.
Oh, and get off my lawn! $!^&*# kids...
*hrumph*

Jordan