Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:44:48 -0700
I can see how many of us will be prepared (OY!)
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
http://www.structuralist.net (new site and services coming soon)
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.
Just in case anyone was wondering,
according to the CA Architect’s Board, this code is to be printed as the
The structural changes affect schools and
hospitals only. If you design regular structures, there isn’t much (if
any) difference form
Now you can see trouble…before he arrives. Check it out for yourself!
- Prev by Subject: RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC
- Next by Subject: RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC
- Previous by thread: RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: RE: California Amendments to the 2006 IBC