Re: roller coaster supporting structure

I think someone with a specialty in roller coasters should be doing that work. Like others have said, it's not something you want to be attempting without someone with experience closely guiding you along.

If you need an engineer to consult with, contact Jeppe Larsen with Middlebrook + Louie in San Francisco.  www.mplusl.com    Super nice guy and brilliant too, has probably done over 100 roller coaster designs.

-g