From: chuck utzman [mailto:chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 2:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: metal lattice

Help--
I need to build some exterior metal lattices (for vines) for our house.
Four panels approx. 9' wide by 14' tall with a 1' x 2' grid.  The
Planning Commission wants to see square or rectangular tubes & I don't
want to spend a fortune on structural tubing. Suggestions?
(Support/loading is not an issue here-- I'm just looking for a least
cost solution.)
Thanks,
Chuck Utzman, P.E.