Re: NEWSHOUR report on the MacArthur Maze freeway collapse

In a message dated 5/11/2007 2:17:14 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time, gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
You sir, have shown once again, that you are an ignoramous and attention seeker.

Astaneh has been nothing but completely dedicated to our profession and by all accounts an extremely honorable figure in his work as both a teacher, researcher, and engineer. I for one, have learned much from his many publications on seismic steel design.
Read english. That is exactly what I said; however, he will be blacklisted for stirring up trouble. That is the way cover-ups work.

doug copp

See what's free at AOL.com.