Re: What do call your EITs?

Thanks to everyone who has replied. An extra thanks to Scott and the NCEES page...I hadn't known it existed, and digging though the legislation usually consumes a couple hours for the simplest of queries - and usually results in my finding language that doesn't answer my question.

For those curious, I hired an EIT who recently graduated with a degree in engineering. He will be identified as an EIT, and his title will be structural engineer, since that's the work I intend for him to do and it it not a protected name in Virginia. Actually, that happens to be the same title on my business cards.

Jordan