Re: What do call your EITs?

Jordan,

That overall survey is rather useful, but one should take it somewhat with
a grain of salt.  You should still look at the actual rules/PE Act
wording.

For those interested, here is the link to the "overall" survey page:

http://www.ncees.org/licensure/licensing_requirements_2005/

This is a newer, updated survey than what they used to have.  This one
appears more useful as it now gives specific responses to what various
states accept in term of NCEES' Records Program.  My only problem is that
it appears that Michigan did not respond to the survey this time! :-(
Neither did Illinois, but if I recall correctly, they did not respond last
time either.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI