Re: What do call your EITs?

I thought it interesting that Washington seems to have pretty strict rules on the use of engineer, despite having Microsoft (MCSE) in their backyard.

Jordan

Scott Maxwell wrote:
Jordan,

That overall survey is rather useful, but one should take it somewhat with
a grain of salt.  You should still look at the actual rules/PE Act
wording.

For those interested, here is the link to the "overall" survey page:

http://www.ncees.org/licensure/licensing_requirements_2005/
<snip>