Re: What do call your EITs?

Strict rules are one thing.  Actually enforcing them are ENTIRELY another
matter.  If you look at question 12 (who prosecutes PE stuff) of section I
(law enforcement), you will note that most states, including Washington,
have the office of the state attorney general prosecute PE Act violations.
How much priority do you think a State AG's office is going to give
prosocuting some person at Microsoft calling themself a "software
engineer" when they are not licensed when they have murders and other more
serious crimes to chase after?  I am thinking not much.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI