List of what constitutes a "significant structure" is near the end of
the bill.

Brian J. Harris, PE

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 1:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: What do call your EITs?

Strict rules are one thing.  Actually enforcing them are ENTIRELY
another
matter.  If you look at question 12 (who prosecutes PE stuff) of section
(law enforcement), you will note that most states, including Washington,
have the office of the state attorney general prosecute PE Act
violations.
How much priority do you think a State AG's office is going to give
prosocuting some person at Microsoft calling themself a "software
engineer" when they are not licensed when they have murders and other
more
serious crimes to chase after?  I am thinking not much.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI