From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Mon 5/14/2007 09:52
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: What do call your EITs?

What do you put on a business card? Do you call them engineers? They
are, since they've graduated with a degree in engineering...but everyone
in the building trades is so picky about that title, fearful that
someone may implicitly add "professional" in front of it. Do you call
them Engineers in Training (which sounds like they might be just out of
diapers)?  Do you call them Interns or Engineering Interns, like
architects do?

--
Jordan

<<winmail.dat>>