Re: What do call your EITs?

Jordan,

I hired an Engineer and wanted to give him an
identification of EIT. I was told that NCEES doest not
identify EIT but now calls the same exam as FE
(Fundamentals of Engineering" and therefore I was told
that you identify the engineer as FE. This is all too
confusing to me.

Have you looked into FE?

Please let me know if you find out anting more about
FE'S vs. EIT's

Thank you,

Arshad Vali, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA.