Re: Beveled Washers for MC Channels

David-

Check out www.mcmaster.com

page 3156

the washers are for standard I-beams  16% slope (1:6)

they're available in iron for about 40 to 50 cents (small to medium sized bolts) up to about $1 each in large sizes.

If these don't fit the bill  .........a machine / heavy sheet metal shop could shear, punch & shear then up out of channel flange for you....

punching & shearing would be the cheapest means of making them custom but they'd be pretty coarse, not pretty

cheers
Bob