RE: Steel-Detail: ProgeCAD Smart, Books and Pencils

List,
A friend on the list asked
"Have you looked at A9Cad"

Yes, I just tried A9Cad and also AXCad
AXCad is better.
I also tried Vdraft
But none of these will make plt files

I am still researching.
I got some more leads by simply exploring the web.
There's Mcad, PowerCad, FelixCad, ZWcad etc etc.
None can compare with the original ofcourse.
But at a fraction of cost, and size, no one should complain.

ProgeCad 2007 Std is the most promising so far.
I have a 30 day trial version.
I was looking for the free version which you can try for ever and couldn't find it.
I will keep everyone informed about my progress.

Regards
Vish