Re: SAP SHELL DESIGN

I see nothing wrong with Chistopher's reply. I think that he made the same assumption I did, i.e.that the author was looking for a free ride or was way in over his head. That he would ask such a question leads me to believe he really is out of touch with the steel rolling industry, way,way out. Of course, there is always the matter of English usage but I thought Hossein's request was pretty clear.
Gary  Hodgson
Why I am doing this on a holiday?

Ganesh Thia wrote:
List,
As engineers who teach ethics and professional values,
I believe the responses that Mr. Wright gives is unacceptable. It dimishes the value of any of his future responses however technical (and useful) they may be. If people like him do not wish to answer, just stop wasting your energy on the keyboard. Take out your negativity elsewhere. This is otherwise
an excellent professional list and hope we can keep it that way.
Thank you
GT