Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plywood over light gage shear wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Plywood over light gage shear wall
- From: "Jim Bessley" <jbessley(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:09:47 -0700
I am trying to design a shearwall using the 2003 IBC for plywood sheathing over light gage metal studs. the code says that the screws should be self drilling and tapping screws with a .292" head diameter. I can't find the screw size that correlates to this head diameter. Can anybody out there help me.
- Prev by Subject: Plasma cutters and steel quality / weld quality for SMRFs
- Next by Subject: Re: Plywood over light gage shear wall
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel-Detail: ProgeCAD Smart, Books and Pencils
- Next by thread: Alternate Cold Joint Location