Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Articles on soil vibrations from rollers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Articles on soil vibrations from rollers
- From: "Marlou Rodriguez" <mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:09:17 -0700
Does anyone know of any good papers or research conducted on the effects of vibrations in soils from a vibratory roller or a pile driving machine to nearby structures.
Marlou Rodriguez, S.E.
MBRodriguez Engineering Inc.
Tel: (408) 432-4866
Cel: (408) 761-5013
- Prev by Subject: RE: Architectural Fees for Residential projects
- Next by Subject: Re: Articles on soil vibrations from rollers
- Previous by thread: Re: Alternate Cold Joint Location
- Next by thread: Re: Articles on soil vibrations from rollers