Re: Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency

Hi Daryl,

I think I am late in responding, by the time you receive this, I guess you might have already decided and taken some action .....

Your situation is quite critical - obviously shut down and replacement would be any engineer's first bet, but if I were in your position and would need to do, do some temporary arrangement, I would not touch the existing concrete, I would look at the option of providing stainless steel scaffolding type of solution as done by Thomas.

I wait for an update from you ....

Best of Luck
Vineet Aggarwal, P.Eng (Ontario)
Suncity Projects Ltd., New Delhi