Curved Prestressed Concrete Box Girders

Fellow Engineers,
I am designing a Curved Prestressed Concrete Box
Girder Bridge with 50m radius of curvature and 35 m
span.

Can you guys suggest a good reference book/ article
for this.

Thanx,
Arvind Salecha

Arvind Salecha
Structural Consultant

  Infrastructure Technology & Consultancy Services.
200/1, Ist floor, 3rd Main, Chamrajpet,
  Bangalore - 560018
  Karnataka, India
  Mobile - +91-9342129391