Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete PH question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete PH question
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:30:18 -0400
A ready mix supplier as submitted a tilt-up concrete mix that will provide a PH of about 12.5 to 13.
The painting sub-contractor will not warranty his work for a PH above 10.
Any suggestions from the tilt-up experts out there as to what admixtures or cementitious substitutes could be used to reduce the mix PH or a paint product that is not susceptible to concrete PH above 10?
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1283)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Overlay
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete PH question
- Previous by thread: Re: Curved Prestressed Concrete Box Girders
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete PH question