9-11 Wackos

As I've probably mentioned before, I'm in a band. One of the greatest joys of that endeavor is having to be involved in the land of MYSPACE to promote my band *sarcasm intended*

Anyway from time to time, your "friends" on this thing send you these messages called bulletins (like mass emails). I got one yesterday that directed me to a 90 minute film on youtube about the 9-11 conspiracy stuff.

Let me preface this by saying I think GWB is a national disgrace, as is the war in Iraq, but never for one second have ever had any incling that there was some inside job or conspiracy by the US Gov.

So I watched this whole video. It changed nothing in my thought process of what happened. However, It's presented in such a way that I think it's dangerous and irresponsible. I could easily see non-technical types and young people believing this stuff because of it's presentation and the general dismay young people have with current situations (and old too sometimes). I was able to find more stuff on youtube afterward where some guys from Popular Mechanics debated the two guys who made the film. Half of you probably already know this.

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch purely for the purpose of witnessing how things can be pulled out of thin air by these conspiracy theorist as they try to insuate but never proove anything. Email me privately if you need to know the name of the thing, but it's not that tough to find on youtube.

I also found it extremely curious that the so-called experts they had quoted on their film explaining what "actually happened" none of them were structural engineers and the misuse of the term "melting of steel" repeatedly.

--
-gm