Re: 9-11 Wackos

gm,

Your post reminded me of a time long ago (nothing to do with 9/11) when I was being interviewed by a TV crew.  During the interview I got the distinct impression that they could edit my comments in such a way that I could appear to be saying almost anything they wanted me to say, even if it was the opposite of my actual in-context remarks.  This was only my own impression -- I never saw the final product so I have no idea how or if the interview was used.  And this was BBC; imagine how a less reputable outfit could possibly manipulate things.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA