OT: HP-750C

Title: Message
Hi all,

Way off topic here.

I'm doing some maintenance on a HP-750C, replacing the belt drive.  However, i'm having problems w/ the trailing cable (the ribbon cable that is connected to the cartridge carriage).  I can't get the orientation correct so the carriage travels without binding it up.  I should have taken a picture!

So, can anyone who has one of these printers possibly take a picture of how it's oriented from the carriage.  I'm sure it runs underneath, but i'm confused as to how to twist it correctly to run smoothly.

TIA

Alden