From: Mark E. Deardorff [mailto:mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:40 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: High lift grouting

How do they propose to remove debris from the three out of four cells that aren't open for inspection? Maybe I am wrong but I thought that is what "cleanouts" were for.

Mark E. Deardorff, S.E.

Structural Engineer

Burkett & Wong Engineers

3434 4th Ave

San Diego, CA 92103

P 619.299.5550

F 619.299.9934

mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com