Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 7:10 PM
Subject: Looking for engineer in Louisiana

We are looking for an engineer to do some work for us for a Louisiana
project.  It is a structural insulated panel job, thus it would be
desirable to have someone familiar with SIPs would would be interested.
But, if not, then that is why I am around...to assist engineers and
architects who make use of our SIPs.

Please email me privately if you are interested.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp