Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:34:03 -0600
I want to thank all of you who responded to my earlier posting on the above subject. There must have been at least fifteen responses and all were appreciated.
The clients have decided (correctly, in my opinion) to precast a new roof system and have issued purchase orders to accomplish that end.
If there are any new developments that are the least bit unusual I will try to keep you in the loop; but I don't expect that there will be anything. It should be just a routine project now.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency
- Next by Subject: super flat floors
- Previous by thread: Re: Sulphur Pit Roof Emergency
- Next by thread: FOUNDATIONS: Warranty for Drilled Pier/Shaft Foundation Installation