Night Shift duty for my computer

List,

My computer and internet connection are idle all night.
They needn't be.

The speeds are terrific late at night and early mornings when no one is on line.
But I sleep like a log when the net is fast and work like a bee when the net is slow.

Where is a free utility that can do the following.

1)Read a supplied list of links/urls and  corresponding download paths in my computer's hard disk.

2)Sequentially download them all one by one when I am away from the computer.Skip any file if there is trouble or difficulty and proceed with the next one.

When I return next morning what should I find?
All those video/mp3/text/zip/tif/pdf/jpg files neatly downloaded in the allotted hard disk locations and waiting for me.

Okay, I can live with some relaxation of specifications.
Let me specify only one common  hard disk location.
Let them all be downloaded into this fixed location.
I can separate them later.

Is this too much to ask?
Thanks in advance for any information.
Regards