RE: OT: HP-750C

Title: Message
Thanks, Bob.
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Kazanjy [mailto:rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 7:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: OT: HP-750C

Alden-

Not as good as a photo but hope this helps

http://www.superglobalmeganet.com/filz/DesignJet_700_750C_750C_Plus_and_755CM.pdf

cheers
Bob

On 5/25/07, Alden Manipula <amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net> wrote:
Hi all,

Way off topic here.

I'm doing some maintenance on a HP-750C, replacing the belt drive.  However, i'm having problems w/ the trailing cable (the ribbon cable that is connected to the cartridge carriage).  I can't get the orientation correct so the carriage travels without binding it up.  I should have taken a picture!

So, can anyone who has one of these printers possibly take a picture of how it's oriented from the carriage.  I'm sure it runs underneath, but i'm confused as to how to twist it correctly to run smoothly.

TIA

Alden