Mac Arthur Maze Collapse and Reconstruction-www.capradio.com

Dear SEAINT friends: Those of you who are interested in the Distribution Structure (also known publicly as the Mac Arthur Maze) and its recent fire collapse and reconstruction, I would like to let you know that today (Wed May 30) the Insight program on the Sacramento Capital Public Radio has a live discussion of the subject starting at 2:00PM Pacific Time. The live radio broadcast is at http://www.capradio.org. I am one of the people on the program and I am sure there are others as well , together trying to bring various aspects of this project. I will contribute the information and data that we have collected as part of our Mac Arthur Maze study project sponsored by the National Science Foundation. After the live broadcast, the audio of the program is posted at the same site (www.capradio.org).
Best wishes as always.
"Hassan"
Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E., Professor, UC-Berkeley
(Contact info at http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh)