Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: fillet welding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: fillet welding
- From: "Smith, Edgar" <eesmith(--nospam--at)burnsmcd.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:10:16 -0500
The corresponding commentary on page 16.1 – 331 confirms that it is based on thinner (and why).
From: Ganesh Thia
This is NOT a typo as per my knowledge....
AISC 13th Table J2.4 is based on the THINNER material. Is this a typo?
Previous editions were based on the THICKER material.
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more
about what's free from AOL at AOL.com .
- Prev by Subject: Re: fillet welding
- Next by Subject: RE: Finally a Little Recognition !!
- Previous by thread: Re: fillet welding
- Next by thread: Re: Night Shift duty for my computer - and beyond...