Standard format of submission of structural design calculations.

I have been working for government so far. I did not have to submit my
design calculations to anybody except my superiors. It was an informal
submission like showin my input files or showing the model geometry on
computer. Now that I have retired, I am doing private practice where I
have to submit my structural design calculations to the authorities.
The calculations include output from standard software like GTStrudl
and some programs develped by me or my friends. I will be thankful if
someone would point me to guidance on standard format/practice  of
submission of calculations and if possible a sample submission.
TIA
Muhammad Amin