Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Masonry Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete Masonry Walls
- From: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:22:08 -0400
Someone asked me a question I couldn't answer (since masonry isn't my expertise):
Say I want to build a building where the exterior walls are masonry (i.e. concrete block walls, not a masonry facade.) The walls are structural, not infill for a framed structure.
If the front and back walls are 200 ft long, I would need control joints wouldn't I? How do you detail control joints in structural masonry walls ?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code errata
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Masonry Walls
- Previous by thread: RE: File with xmcd extension
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Masonry Walls