Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE 7-05 Errors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE 7-05 Errors
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:15:14 -0700
Just a tip that the latest errata for ASCE 7-05 is available from SEInstitute.org All twenty four pages! In addition, S.K. Ghosh published some ASCE 7 Seismic Provisions Errata in the April issue of Structural Engineer. I don't know if Ghosh's errata was picked up by SEInstitute or not.
These errata are so extensive that I think you can ignore buying ASCE 7-05 and just download the errata for free.
I think I'm just going to go ahead and do really sloppy engineering on my next project - I can always issue errata, right?
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Re: Articles on soil vibrations from rollers
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCE 7-05 Errors
- Previous by thread: Re: Using Dynamic Load Information
- Next by thread: Re: ASCE 7-05 Errors