RE: ASCE 7-05 Errors

ASCE 7 is already ahead of you.  The next edition of ASCE 7 will not be
until 2010.  That will be 5 years instead of 3 years.

But, I willing to bet that even if they went to a 20 year cycle there
would still be errors, whether simple typos that might happen during
publication or more substantive errors that happen during the committee
process.

So, I would ask again...are your drawings, specs, or calculations 100%
perfect?  Do you never make typos or even more substantial errors?

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI