ASCE 7-05 Errors

ASCE Page 83, Section 7.7.1, Last Sentence: "This density shall also be used to determine h sub b by dividing p sub s by lambda."

p sub s is the sloped roof snow load.  They should also include the flat roof snow load, p sub f.

This apparently got by all those errata.

With all due respect, I still consider the errata excessive for a Design Code document.  And, yes, we strive for 100% accuracy in our office.  Errors are not treated lightly here.

Sincerely,

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol