From: Garner, Robert [mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASCE 7-05 Errors

ASCE Page 83, Section 7.7.1, Last Sentence: "This density shall also be used to determine h sub b by dividing p sub s by lambda."

p sub s is the sloped roof snow load.  They should also include the flat roof snow load, p sub f.

This apparently got by all those errata.

With all due respect, I still consider the errata excessive for a Design Code document.  And, yes, we strive for 100% accuracy in our office.  Errors are not treated lightly here.

Sincerely,

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol