From: Garner, Robert [mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:15 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASCE 7-05 Errors

Just a tip that the latest errata for ASCE  7-05 is available from SEInstitute.org    All twenty four pages!  In addition, S.K. Ghosh published some ASCE 7 Seismic Provisions Errata in the April issue of Structural Engineer.  I don't know if Ghosh's errata was picked up by SEInstitute or not.

These errata are so extensive that I think you can ignore buying ASCE 7-05 and just download the errata for free.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and do really sloppy engineering on my next project - I can always issue errata, right?

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050